Yes, a Custom Closet & Cabinet Systems’ representative will come to your home to assist in designing an area for your organizational needs. Our staff is trained and experienced to help you organize and maximize your storage area. Custom Closet & Cabinet Systems can develop a customized plan to fit your needs and show you solutions in a visual 3-D format.
Our systems are tailored to meet your individual needs and specifications, as well as your budget. We can design a customized system just for you.
Installation times vary in accordance to the size of the project, but most projects are completed in less than a day.
This is a professionally installed product which requires precise measuring and cutting to ensure the quality of your Custom Closet & Cabinet System.
Custom Closet & Cabinet Systems are available either wall-mounted or floor mounted, depending on your needs. Wall-mounted systems use our unique, patented EASY TRACK rail for maximum strength and flexibility.
Custom Closet & Cabinet Systems uses a wide range of materials including Melamine, Oak, Maple, Cherry ect. We also have a wide variety of different colors and finishes to choose from.
Does Custom Closet & Cabinet Systems sell to contractors?
Yes, we can order cabinets and any other materials or accessories. Our licensed local contractors or “do it yourselfer” can place orders according to their cabinet project needs.
• Karman Cabinets- Cabinetry by Karaman Offers a truly versitile and exciting line of affordable custom cabinetry. With our wide variety of door styles,finishes, extensive decorative elements and vast selection of custom options, Karman can create a personalized space with sophistication and warmth. Our vision is to provide exceptional value in the quality of our productsand for over 45 years, Cabinetry by Karman has designed stylish cabinetry with the homeowner in mind.
• Aristokraft Cabinets – At Aristokraft, we’ve been creating quality cabinets with an eye on affordability since 1954. Our products reflect over 50 years of know-how by featuring state-of-the-art finishes, easy-clean interiors and dependable hardware and all with great style in mind. In fact, our dedication to the craft has made us one of the most widely used and trusted brands in the industry today. Aristokraft Cabinetry product line.
• Diamond Cabinets – Product Lines: Maple, Cherry, Oak, Hickory, Rustic Maple and Thermofoil cabinets. Website: www.diamond2.com
At Diamond Cabinets, we’ve been building superior furniture for over thirty years. From our beginnings in Grants Pass, Oregon, to the present, we’ve prided ourselves on creative design, quality craftsmanship and style. Today, as part of the MasterBrand Cabinets family, we build cabinets for the way people want to live. We constantly rethink our designs to bring greater efficiency and accessibility to every kitchen. We’ve been helping families turn dreams into reality since 1970. This is the heart of who we are, and who we will be. MasterBrand Cabinets Inc. is the second-largest cabinet manufacturer in North America, and an operating unit of the consumer product company Fortune Brands Inc. (NYSE: FO).
• Kraftmaid Cabinets – Corporate Location: Newcastle, WA Product Lines: Manufactures Maple, Hickory, Oak, Cherry, Birch, and Pine cabinets. Website: www.kraftmaid.com
As the world’s leading manufacturer of built-to-order cabinetry, KraftMaid leads the way in offering an almost endless selection of door styles, finishes, functional storage solutions and decorative enhancements that allow you to customize your home to suit your style – and your lifestyle with cabinetry “made just for you.” Kraftmaid Cabinets
• Merillat Cabinets – Corporate Location: Adrian, MI Product Lines: Kitchen Cabinets in Birch, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, Oak, and Pine wood species as well as Laminate. Website: www.merillat.com With 11 manufacturing plants and over 4,200 employees, it is clear that Merillat has come a long way from its humble beginnings in 1946. Although Merillat is a company with a rich history, it is also a company that is always looking to the future. New finishes, multiple glazing options and top-of-the-line technology, including our new six-way hinge, are the hallmarks of Merillat products and designs. Merillat Cabinets product line.