Custom Closet & Cabinet Systems, Inc. offers high quality cabinets at an affordable price with cabinet solutions for your kitchen, bath and every room in your home.
Kitchen Cabinet Door Styles
Kitchen cabinet doors come in many different styles. The 5 most popular are:
1. Raised panel. Raised panel doors have the center of the door even with the outer door frame. There is usually a recessed design outlining the center panel. The design may be rectangular, or have an arch or cathedral top.
2. Recessed panel. In this style the center panel is recessed from the outer frame of the door. The edge of the recess may have a decorative edge.
3. Solid slab. This style has a smooth door with no raised or recessed panels.
4. Frame and panel. This door usually has a raised outer door frame and several recessed panels making up the center of the door.
5. Glass and mullion. You may choose this style for all of your cabinet doors, or just a few to accent certain cabinets. The door will be glass with wood dividers creating a design.
Kitchen Cabinet Door Finishes
Kitchen cabinet doors also come in many different finishes. You may be able to get your doors in:
• Oak, Cherry, Hickory, Birch, Maple